Search Used Nissan X-Trail Cars for Sale
The Nissan X-Trail is in a crowded market when it comes to SUV’s but, having said that, it is still a great option to purchase. The Nissan X-Trail looks incredibly smart, is well equipped in terms of specification and also has a roomy cabin which some SUV’S lack.
- PCP Example
- HP Example
- 48 Monthly Payments £170
- Total Price £9,950
- Customer Deposit £1,000
- Amount of Credit £8,950
- Apr 9.9%
- Term 48 months
- Total Amount Payable £12,339
- Fixed Rate of Interest 9.45%
- Annual Mileage 8,000
- Optional Final Payment £333
A little about the Nissan X-Trail
The Nissan x-trail is a great vehicle on the road and handles very well. Having been around for so long there are a number of different models of vehicles available, and no used car is the same. They work well and last a long time. What’s clear is that Nissan has followed the modern trend of softer, more family-friendly motoring with an on-road bias.
The original Nissan X-Trail was launched back in 2000 and has gone through many changes since then. It has been classed as an off road family car that can have capability to seat up to seven passengers including the driver. Depending on the level of specification and size of vehicle that you go for.
Nissan have attempted to ensure that even on the entry level model that you still get a lot of specification when it comes to the equipment loaded onto the vehicle. But the big benefit of this car is the sheer size inside compared to other SUV models on the road.
There are four specification types that you will find in the range when looking for your ideal used Nissan X-Trail, so make sure you look at each one to ensure that it is fully loaded with what you need.
Top tips for buying your used Nissan X-Trail
Here are some of the essential things to think about when it comes to finding and purchasing your used Nissan X-Trail:
- Budget - when it comes to budget you may be enticed to think about the whole cost of the vehicle, but this isn’t necessarily your budget unless you plan to use your savings. It might be that you want to use a hire purchase or finance option, so it might be worth looking at what your monthly budget is instead. This will give you a better insight into what the total figure budget is for your car purchase.
- Specification - think about the things that are important to you. There may be some negotiable elements such as paint colour and trim, or some non-negotiable such as how many seats you require. With four levels to explore, you are bound to find something that fits.
- Seeing the vehicle - last of all, make sure you arrange a test drive and feel the vehicle you plan to purchase. This will help to solidify your choice of vehicle and ensure it is right for you.
Engine size and specification
There are few different things to consider when it comes to specification and engine sizes that you can find in the Nissan X-Trail range:
- Fuel type - diesel and petrol
- Engine size - 1.6L and 2.0L options. Petrol is a 1.6L capacity engine.
- Specification and trim levels - Visia, Acenta, Acenta Premium, N-Connecta and Tekna
- Gearbox - Manual and Automatic