Motor Match Service Plans
Why Buy a Service Plan?
Having your car serviced regularly helps to keep it in tip-top condition. From engine performance to enhanced safety, there are endless benefits associated with keeping your vehicle well-maintained. However, finding the extra funds for your service can be tricky, particularly if you haven’t factored a service into the cost of your general vehicle maintenance. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to service your vehicle without blowing your budget.
What is a Service Plan?
A car service plan lets you spread the cost of your vehicle service throughout the year, which means no big bills to catch you unawares. From as little as £16.63 per month, you can buy a vehicle service plan from Motor Match and turn your car service into a stress-free experience. Whether you drive a 1.2-litre run-around or a 2.4-litre off-roader, paying for a monthly service plan is the most efficient way to keep your vehicle safe.
What are the Benefits of a Service Plan?
Buying a new or used car service plan offers a myriad of benefits, including:
- When you buy a car service plan with Motor Match, you’re getting tomorrow’s servicing at today’s prices. With no price hikes to worry about, you can take advantage of reduced fees and low-cost servicing.
Increase Resale Value
- If you ever choose to sell your vehicle, having a full service history can increase its value. By keeping your services up to date, you can protect the financial investment you’ve made and boost the potential resale value of your vehicle when the time comes to sell.
- At Motor Match, we make it easy to find a service plan that suits you. From small, monthly instalments to one-off, upfront payments, there are multiple options available.
Improved Vehicle Safety
- Nothing is more important than keeping your vehicle safe on the road. While a yearly MOT helps to prevent some problems, it doesn’t cover everything. With an annual service, you can be confident that your vehicle has been comprehensively checked and optimised for performance to give you peace of mind that your car is in a safe condition, as confirmed by our trained technicians
No Hidden Costs
- By paying for your car service with a plan, you can avoid having to pay a potentially large bill on the day. As well as benefiting from reduced prices, you can ensure you won’t need to pay anything at all when you bring your car in for a service
Is a Service Plan Worth It?
If you want to protect the value of your vehicle, get the best performance from your car and have peace of mind that your vehicle is totally safe, then a car service plan is certainly worth it. No matter what vehicle you drive, regular servicing is essential if you want to keep it in great condition. With a Motor Match car service plan, you’ll have a simple, budget-friendly way of keeping your vehicle properly maintained.
How much does a Motor Match Service Plan cost?
Vehicles up to 2.0 litre - £16.63 per month*
Vehicles over 2.0 litre - £20.79 per month**
Optional Extra: Add an MOT to the service plan for an additional £30!
To find out more about the benefits, or to arrange your car service plan, contact your nearest Motor Match site:
Terms and Conditions:
*24 monthly payments or one-off payment of £399. Pricing includes VAT. Offer redeemable at Swansway Group Motor Match sites only.
**24 monthly payments or one-off payment of £499. Pricing includes VAT. Offer redeemable at Swansway Group Motor Match sites only.