Search Used SUVs for Sale
Sports Utility Vehicles. Gone are the days when SUVs were trucks disguised as cars and used accordingly. Today, SUVs are options for nearly any lifestyle, whether you use it as a family hauler, or for all your adventuring needs. With more and more people navigating away from the family saloon, minivan, or smaller hatchback-style cars, more car manufacturers have transitioned to offering a slew of SUVs, which mean more have hit the used market recently.
- 48 Monthly Payments £170
- Total Price £9,950
- Customer Deposit £1,000
- Amount of Credit £8,950
- Apr 9.9%
- Term 48 months
- Total Amount Payable £12,339
- Fixed Rate of Interest 9.45%
- Annual Mileage 8,000
- Optional Final Payment £333
Is an SUV the right fit for you?
The SUV bodystyle may suit you if you’re looking for comfort and space, or if you enjoy family car trips, camping, or simply aren’t interested in taking your kids to sports practice in a typical minivan.
Need to tow a trailer, boat, or machinery? Instead of a truck, you may be interested in an SUV that offers the benefits of a covered car, with the towing capacity of a pickup.
What should you look for in an SUV?
Just like any used car, there are advantages and things to consider when making your choice. Below are some variables to consider when finding your ideal vehicle.
• Versatility: SUVs come in a wide range of sizes. Smaller SUVs, mid-sized options, and crossovers gaining popularity over the last decade. They also are great for a variety of activities, from off-roading to comfortable city driving.
• Fuel economy: SUVs are inherently less aerodynamic than a saloon, hatchback, or estate car. This becomes pretty apparent at the pump when you fuel up.
• Higher ground clearance: If you enjoy going into the countryside on some rocky roads, an SUV is fantastic for navigating with a higher ground clearance than a typical car. This is one of the reasons it was initially used as a utility vehicle.
• Spacious: Long legs? An SUV might be your best friend, with roomy interiors, fantastic cargo space, and multiple seats for bigger families.
Should you buy used or new?
Buying a used SUV has some specific advantages. First and foremost, a used vehicle can be more affordable if you’re buying outright, without having to compromise on safety features or comfort.
Want to purchase a luxurious SUV? Look no further than a used option. You’ll be getting the same great vehicle and brand, such as Jaguar or Mercedes Benz, without the added initial depreciation hit. Win-win!
Today’s SUVs are not only spacious, but they’re also comfortable, safe, and quickly becoming the top choice for consumers. Check out our used SUV options today.