Search Used Honda Cars for Sale
Honda owners continually say that a Honda will always start, and they aren’t far wrong, especially if you invest in one of the fantastic, quality-checked used Honda cars from our range here at Motor Match.
History of Honda
A name now synonymous with some of the most reliable vehicles on the market, Honda was the brainchild of namesake Honda Soichiro, and initially focused its engineering power on the production of small combustion engines. In 1948, work began on the motorcycles that the manufacturer is still famed for today (including the largest motorcycle in the world by 1959,) but it wasn’t until 1963 that the company began creating the automobiles we now know and love from their Tokyo headquarters.
Since then, its famed automobiles have put Honda very much on the map, a fact that saw them celebrating their 70th birthday back in 2018, and still going strong. In fact, most famed for its lightweight, fuel-efficient passenger cars, Honda has been named as one of the UK’s most reliable manufacturers for an impressive nine consecutive years.
This, alongside cost-efficient, guaranteed quality is what makes buying a second hand Honda such a tempting option. After all, Honda owners continually say that a Honda will always start, and they aren’t far wrong, especially if you invest in one of the fantastic, quality-checked used Honda cars from our range here at Motor Match.
Used Honda cars
Honda has something for everyone, meaning that selecting a used vehicle that suits your needs and price points couldn’t be easier, especially when you search our fantastic range. Whatever you’re looking for, Honda can likely meet that need with cars ranging across categories such as;
- SUVs & crossovers
- Minivans and trucks
- Electrified vehicles
Most recently, Honda has been making real ripples with a doubling down of effort with regards to innovations and hybrid vehicles that are making significant changes to the way we drive. Most recent electric models like the Insight and Clarity plug-in hybrid are certainly worth your attention and are already coming onto the used market if you know where to look for them.
Here at Motor Match, we’re proud to offer a wide range of available, high-quality Honda models, from favourites like the iconic Honda Jazz right through to the Honda CR-V and beyond. As soon as you get in touch, our team will get to work matching you with the ideal Honda for your requirements, available for click and collect across any one of our locations for satisfaction guaranteed.
The benefits of owning a second hand Honda
There’s a reason that Honda is such a trusted name on the automobile circuit despite its start as a motorcycle manufacturer. After all, every Honda model on the market brings something unique and, more importantly, reliable to the table. Some of the most notable benefits to choosing a Honda for your next second hand buy include –
- Variety - Never let it be said that Honda doesn't know how to branch out into every possible corner of the car world. Whether you’re after a large SUV, a small compact, or a truck to take the weight off, Honda quite literally has it all.
- Durability - According to a recent study, around 75% of Hondas between 1988 and 2012 are still on the road. That’s a pretty impressive feat that puts Honda right at the forefront as the most durable mainstream manufacturer of the past twenty-five years. That’s not bad going considering that the average vehicle has a lifespan of around eleven years, suggesting that, if you’re looking to buy second hand, Honda is definitely an appealing option.
- Price - Despite being at the forefront of the best tech in the industry, Honda is working hard to keep their famed affordability going strong, making it much easier to find a second hand Honda that provides all the mod cons, but at a price point that doesn’t leave your eyes watering.
- Popularity - While no one purchases a second hand vehicle on the back of popularity alone, it is worth noting that Honda’s undeniable popularity is a sure sign that it’s a manufacturer worth your money. Even better, the fact that people love Hondas so much means that you’re almost guaranteed to be spoilt for choice when you delve into your second hand options. And, who doesn’t want that?
How to ensure your Honda lasts even longer
Of course, as reliable as your second hand Honda is liable to be, you also want to make sure that you’re doing what you can to extend its life and get the most from your investment. Luckily, buying your second hand Honda from Motor Match ensures that you start as you mean to go on, with our thorough Motor Checks guaranteeing everything from MOT history through to scrapped and mileage reading checks. Our available service plans also provide the ideal setting for a Honda that lives up to its resilient reputation, ensuring everything from ongoing maintenance through to engine performance checks and beyond, all at staggered costs that you can manage, for benefits such as –
- Reduced costs
- Increased resale value
- Improved vehicle safety
- Total flexibility
Let Motor Match pair you with the perfect Honda today
Here at Motor Match, we go above and beyond every day to pair customers with the perfect car across locations including –
- Van Match Liverpool
From the moment you get in touch, our friendly team will work to understand your needs and price priorities so that you can find the perfect used Honda, available for click and collect across any of our locations.
What’s more, you can rest easy that every single one of our vehicles comes complete with the assurance of our Motor Match Promise, meaning that you’ll have peace of mind your used Honda has –
- 9.9% APR
- Stock sourced from our new car part exchanges
- The remainder of any manufacturer warranty
- Daily price checks guaranteed
- And more
This, paired with our Motor Match guarantee and our available service plans is a sure way to the Honda that your heart desires. Simply get in touch with our team today by contacting us online, and you could well be bringing your Honda home in no time.
- 47 Monthly Payments £170.15
- Total Price £9,950
- Customer Deposit £1,000
- Amount of Credit £8,950
- Apr 9.9%
- Term 48 months
- Total Amount Payable £12,339.05
- Fixed Rate of Interest 9.45%
- Annual Mileage 8,000
- Optional Final Payment £3,332